At WeThink we respect your privacy and will protect your data in every way we can. This privacy statement will tell you how we collect, keep, maintain and upkeep your data and why we collect that data.
Information we collect
Information we collect from website browsing
While browsing on our website we will collect information via cookies, tags, web beacons and other similar identifiers. This is done in order for us to get information about how the site is used and to optimise the user experience for all site visitors. Additionally we might use this information to provide you relevant advertising in channels you might visit. This processing is based on your consent. Learn more from our cookies section further down on this page and adjust your cookie settings from the footer link “Cookie Settings”.
Information we collect IP address, information provided via cookies, tags, web beacons and other similar identifiers.
Why To better understand our site visitors and how we can improve the user experience of our website for all visitors. We might also use this information to provide you with relevant advertising.
Information you provide us via forms, during phone calls, meetings, and similar interactions
We might occasionally ask you to provide more information for us in exchange of content, information, or to learn more about our offering. This exchange of information is voluntary and you may opt-out of this any time you wish. We use this information to provide the best possible service to you, gather statistics of what content is useful to whom, and possibly to provide you relevant advertising in channels you might visit. We have a legitimate interest to improve our services and to contact you to provide information on our services. Given the relationship between us and the information provided to you in this Privacy Statement, you may reasonably expect such processing taking place. We can also send you email, sms, or similar marketing based on the legitimate interest. This type of marketing is voluntary and you can opt-out any time you wish. Learn more from our cookies.
Information we collect This information varies between sources and is explained at the point-of collection, but can include:
- personal information such as your name, email, and phone number
- information about your company such as name, your title and position, company business area, business id, yearly revenue, headcount, address, and similar information
Why To provide you with more relevant content, relevant information about our offering, better user experience, news and information about our company and more relevant advertising.
Information we collect when you become our customer
When you become our customer, we will ask you to provide information for us to provide you with the service that has been agreed upon. This information will be collected purely in order for us to provide you with the best possible service and to enter into or execute a contract between us. We may also need to process this information in order to investigate a breach or defend a legal claim and to fulfil our statutory obligations. This processing is based on our legitimate interest or legal obligation.
Information we collect This information includes:
- personal information such as your name, email, and phone number
- information about your company such as name, your title and position, necessary information for invoicing, company business area, business ID, yearly revenue, headcount, address, and similar information
- Information about our interactions such as your order history, NPS score, feedback you have provided, and other information you have provided us concerning our mutual contract
Why To provide you with the services we have agreed upon in our contract, for developing our services, and to make sure you are satisfied with our services. In addition, we may process information about you to investigate breaches or for other required and legal obligation reasons.
- Right of access, rectification and deletion: To request access to personal information that we hold about you, we require that you submit your request in writing at the e-mail address or postal address shown below with reasonable proof of your identity. You may be able to access your personal information and correct, amend or delete it where it is inaccurate or outdated.
- Right to object and restrict processing: You may object processing based on legitimate interest, such as marketing, by opting out of direct marketing messages or by contacting us at the e-mail address or postal address shown below. We restrict processing e.g. when you contest the accuracy of your personal information, object processing as defined above or when we no longer need your personal information for the purposes of the processing, but we need to store the information for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person.
- Right to withdraw consent: You may withdraw your consent any time by opting out of direct marketing messages or by contacting us at the e-mail address or postal address shown below. You may also withdraw your consent any time by adjusting your cookie settings, accessible from the footer link “Cookie Settings”.
- Complaints: You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that your personal information has been processed by WeThink in breach of the applicable data protection legislation or this Privacy Statement. We encourage you to contact us with any concerns you may have at the e-mail address or postal address shown below.
We will respond to your request within 30 days of the request. If we cannot fulfil your request, we will provide you with a written explanation of why we had to deny your request.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In general, WeThink will retain your personal data as long as it is necessary to provide you with the services, content, and other information you have requested from us.
Personal information concerning customers are processed for as long as the customer relationship in force and thereafter as long as necessary to fulfil our legal obligations. We use your contact details for marketing for as long as your contact details remain accurate and up to date and you have not opted out from our marketing messages.
The retention time of data collected by third party cookies is governed by privacy policies of those third parties.
We make reasonable efforts to keep personal information accurate, complete, current and relevant, based on the most recent data available to us. We will delete all the data that is not necessary to be retained.
DISCLOSURES AND TRANSFERS
We may share data relating to you in the following cases:
- Consent: We may disclose your personal information to third parties if you have you given your consent to do so.
- Authorities: We may disclose your personal information to authorities in accordance with statutory legislation.
- Mergers and acquisitions: If we sell, merge or otherwise arrange our business operations, your personal information may be disclosed to buyers and their advisors.
- Direct marketing and market research: We can disclose personal information for direct marketing, opinion and market research unless you have objected such disclosure.
- Debt collection and legal claims: We may disclose your information to parties with whom it might be necessary when we reasonably believe it is required by law or in connection with legal proceedings; to prevent harm to WeThink or its customers; to enforce contract between us; investigate breaches; present or defend a legal claim; for the prevention and detection of crime or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders or other similar legal reasons.
We use service providers to help us provide the needed services. All our service providers are either located inside the European Economic Area or they comply with the safeguards set out in the applicable data protection legislation, such as they reside in a country with adequate level of data protection or the parties have executed standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission. We can also share your information with others in WeThink Social, but only when necessary and only with those employees who need that access because of their job requirements.
We are committed to protect your personal information with our best ability. While no system or service is completely secure, WeThink takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. This includes making sure our partners and vendors comply with best practices as well as making sure our personnel is instructed and trained to ensure protection of your personal information.
WeThink is located in:
Kompagnistræde 21, Copenhagen 1208 – Denmark
Have any questions about your personal information?
If you want to contact us, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies and Similar Technologies
A “cookie” is a small data file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that site to recognise your browser. The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted. In general, our persistent cookies will last 18 months on your device.
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms.
You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. We cannot identify you personally from the information these cookies collect.
- Performance cookies. These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore we can’t identify you personally.
If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Functional cookies. These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Targeting Cookies. These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites.
They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
How to control cookie settings Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings preferences, however if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience. Below you can learn about how to control cookie settings on popular web browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
In addition to cookies, we sometimes utilise small graphic images known as “pixels” (also known as web beacons, clear GIFs, or pixel tags). We use pixels in our email communications sent to you (if you have selected to receive such communications) to help us to understand whether our email communication was viewed. Additionally, we can use third party pixels (such as those from Google, Facebook, and other advertising networks) to help us provide advertising that is relevant to your interests.