Do you dare to be challenged?
WeThink is a creative, strategic and digital agency located in the heart of Copenhagen on Kompagnistræde. We work locally, across the Nordics and globally with brands that challenge traditional approaches in terms of concepts, strategies, digital efforts and communication.
At WeThink we have a dedicated digital department, WeThink Social, which runs our digital efforts on a daily basis.
For our team we are looking for a digital intern – Fall 2020.
We imagine that you:
- Have a great interest in digital strategies
- See data and performance marketing as the cornerstone of digital marketing
- Are interested in how creative output in conjunction with targeted digital marketing forms the basis for success
- Have knowledge of Google SEM and paid social (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Twitter and others)
- Are detail-oriented and structured
- Can wok independently and dare to ask questions
- Excited to be part of a team that has a passion for digital
Among other things your tasks will include:
- Planning content for digital marketing
- Executing, optimizing and reporting on digital campaigns
- Researching new trends and features for digital branding and marketing
At WeThink you become a part of a creative culture that brings people together and delivers the best every time. You have the opportunity to be challenged as much as you dare to be, so that you will learn as much as possible.
Are you the person we need on our team? Send an email with your application, your resume and examples of your work to email@example.com before July 15, 2020.
If you have any questions regarding the job, feel free to call or write to Ane Høyer – firstname.lastname@example.org – 60836061.
You can read more about us and see our work at:
wethinknordic.com and wethinksocial.dk
The internship is unpaid, and lunch is provided. The period is fall 2020 and we will accept applications on an ongoing basis. Working hours are 37 hours per week.