Hiring: Social Media Manager
We combine creativity with exceptional execution across multiple platforms and a dash of courage to deliver solid results for our clients.
WHO WE ARE
We are an independent creative and social media agency. Problem-solving is in our nature and we’re passionate about helping clients understand and address their biggest communication challenges. Our team is diverse and rich in talent while also being easy to get along with.
WeThink Social is centered on connection – we connect products and services with people, we connect clients with new and existing markets, and we endeavor to connect two things that don’t easily go hand-in-hand: creativity and data. By connecting creative content with our data, we know how to best optimise the opportunities that social media and performance marketing offer.
Born from an established creative agency, we value the diverse set of outputs each member of our extended team provides. With the backdrop of a strong grasp of strategic business, combined with experienced international digital and social specialists, we can help get social marketing strategies and their outcomes to a whole new level.
Out of our office in central Copenhagen, we adapt our Nordic approach to a vast number of contexts. Besides our local resources, we have a presence in 34 different countries through our network collaboration.
As Social Media Manager at WeThink Social, we need you to be up to date on trends and cultural zeitgeist for all Nordic countries. You are well-versed in most social media channels and know when to recommend one over another. You draw conclusions based on analytics and deliver projects and tasks to agreed deadlines & budgets.
We see the role spanning over three pillars:
– Instagram, TikTok, Linkedin, Facebook, Snap, YouTube
– A good general overview of the social media landscape.
– Able to apply best practices and trends to clients but also understand when they do not fit.
– Ability to produce simpler creative materials for social media.
– Write copy for social media. Familiar with the social media lingo.
– You’ll be the agency’s digital specialist and will therefore have to participate and be a trusted partner in strategic and creative meetings, as well as client meetings.
– Managing social media accounts for our B2B & B2C clients
– Meeting deadlines and budgets
– Tactical execution such as setting up target groups/advertisements, optimising and preparing monthly performance reports
– Product development and strategy in close cooperation with our Head of Social, Walter.
WHO YOU ARE
– Live and breathe social media
– Speak at least one Nordic language
– Have proven execution skills and 2+ years of hands-on experience with social media
– Have the ability to identify, prioritise and articulate highest impact initiatives
– Have the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
– Super user in Meta Business Manager & Linkedin Ads Manager (preferably, TikTok & SNAP)
– Have demonstrated strong business judgement and decision-making skills
– A strategic thinker and a hands-on problem solver
– Make decisions based on data while being able to rely on your gut feeling as well
– Experience of working with influencers in the Nordic market is a plus
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
You will get to work alongside experienced, fun and passionate colleagues – in a setting where knowledge is shared, and responsibility is given to those who can and will. Our team is characterised by an informal tone and respect for each other both as team players and as individuals – we like to take care of each other.
You’ll be enhancing your creativity and strategic mindset, and become a best-in-class digital marketer. We promise you’ll face new, exciting challenges everyday that will help you grow and never make you feel bored.
HOW TO APPLY
This role is no longer open. Please apply for the next one 😉